European Music Festivals, Public Spaces and Cultural Diversity
FestiVersities is a multi-sited research project funded by the Humanities in the European Research Area (HERA) Joint Research programme under the Horizon 2020 scheme Public Spaces: Culture and Integration in Europe (2019-2022). The project critically interrogates the relationship between culture, public space and social integration in music festivals in five European countries.
Latest Blog posts
- Minding the makers: the cost of resilience and innovation in the Irish festival sector
- Irish Arts Council Pathways 2021 – A view from FestiVersities
- Limiting liminality. Experiencing Pol’and’Rock outside the fence
- From an urban space to a festival city? Observations of Rotterdam during ESC2021
- Reflections on Virtual Festival Fieldwork in Ireland (Pandemic Lockdown, 2021)